Wednesday, May 20, 2009

new pictures


Eliza is so funny now! She wrinkles her nose and giggles.
She can get into the crawling position with help but she can't do anything with it.

And another wrinkled nose grin.







Eliza and Mamaw with the sunglasses she baught Eliza to take to the beach. Eliza was not a fan really. She took them off several times.

She misses her Daddy so bad! She thinks the computer ate him. She looks at the lap top all the time and says "DaDa" over and over again. Only 2 more days. I think I miss him more than she does.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you and her so much. She is so cute like her momma. Love you both. See you on Friday night. Ted

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's getting so big and she's so adorable!
    i can't wait for my little one to get here.
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok... the first pictures I swore was of your niece, Sophie. Wow, she's so grown. What a beautiful girl she is becoming. And how lucky are we to have blue-eyed girls? I thought I'd be sad if my little girl didn't have my eyes, but how great to see her daddy every time I look at her! I bet you feel the same way! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Followers